We work with early-stage start-ups, small businesses, and publicly traded companies on a variety of business-related issues. Our business law attorneys have experience in document and contract creation and litigation, organizational structure, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate litigation in Salt Lake City and across the US.
BUSINESS LAW AND CORPORATE ATTORNEYS IN UTAH
The business law attorneys of Richards Brandt understand the legal complexities and pitfalls of business operations, and they know how to assess your unique objectives and help you structure your enterprise to suit your needs. Our lawyers’ business law and commercial litigation experience means they can advise new and growing businesses about strategies to prevent lawsuits down the road. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
Every business is likely to experience legal challenges at one time or another, and trusted counsel is always a sound investment. Our attorneys are prepared to guide both small and large businesses and help them assess their options and protect their interests.
Businesses and corporations in Utah and throughout the intermountain west look to Richards Brandt for customized, reliable legal services related to business and commercial litigation.
BUSINESS LAW REPRESENTATION YOU CAN TRUST
Every business has a life cycle. Some last longer and become stronger than others. But the general fundamentals of the formation, growth, and development cycles of a business are similar from one business to the next. However, analysis of the unique challenges and opportunities of any particular business is not a simple matter.
RBMN attorneys have broad experience in business and commercial litigation, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Administrative Audits, Compliance and Proceedings
- Antitrust Litigation and Investigations
- Arbitration and/or Mediation pursuant to Statute, Corporate By-Laws, Shareholder Agreements, LLC Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, or Commercial Contracts
- Business Dissolution and Winding-Up
- Business Torts, including Intentional Interference, Fraud, and Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Civil Investigative Demands
- Commercial Litigation, including UCC Litigation and Enforcement of Remedies
- Contract Litigation
- Corporate Governance Disputes, including shareholder disputes, member disputes, minority shareholder/member oppression, partnership disputes, and business trust disputes
- Derivative Lawsuits and Business Owner Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- State & Federal Agency Enforcement Actions
- Trademark & Copyright Enforcement and Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
We serve clients throughout the state of Utah. We encourage businesses and individuals in the Salt Lake City area and beyond who are in search of legal counsel and representation to call or e-mail Richards Brandt and schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers. See our practice areas page for a detailed list of our law practice.